BZAR (Rhodamine 110, bis-(N-CBZ-L-arginine amide), dihydrochloride) is a substrate for serine proteases (1-5) and is also an inhibitor for quanidinobenzoatase. It is 50 to 100 times more sensitive than the AMC-based substrate.
- λ Ex/λ Em of end product (R110) = 496/520 nm
- Off-white to pink solid soluble in DMSO
- Store at -20°C and protect from light
- MW: 983.91
1. J Histochem Cytochem 49, 1473(2001).
2. Biotechniques 29, 1108-1113 (2000).
3. J Enzyme Inhib 6, 303(1992).
4. Biochem Soc Trans 18, 632 (1990).
5. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol 116, 57 (1990).
6. J Enzyme Inhib 2, 209 (1988).
Shipment Method: Shipping and handling methods will be assessed and calculated at time of shipment based upon item(s) storage temperature conditions.
Expedited shipment may be requested at time of checkout.
Please note that products with recommended storage at 4°C or -20°C may ship at ambient temperature. This will not affect product performance. When you receive the product, place it under the recommended storage conditions.
More information about product handling and shelf life