BZiPAR (Rhodamine 110, bis-(N-CBZ-L-isoleucyl-L-prolyl-L-arginine amide), dihydrochloride) is a substrate for trypsin (1,2). The substrate has been reported to enter live cells and be hydrolyzed by lysosomal proteases (3).
- λ Ex/λ Em of end product (R110) = 496/520 nm
- Off-white to pink solid soluble in DMSO
- Store at -20°C and protect from light
- MW: 1404.5
1. PNAS 97, 13126 (2000).
2. Biochim Biophys Acta 788, 74 (1984).
3. Photochem Photobiol 44, 461 (1986).
Shipment Method: Shipping and handling methods will be assessed and calculated at time of shipment based upon item(s) storage temperature conditions.
Expedited shipment may be requested at time of checkout.
Please note that products with recommended storage at 4°C or -20°C may ship at ambient temperature. This will not affect product performance. When you receive the product, place it under the recommended storage conditions.
More information about product handling and shelf life