CF405M phalloidin conjugate is the mushroom toxin phalloidin labeled with our superior blue fluorescent dye CF405M. The conjugate is useful for staining F-actin. CF405M can be optimally excited by the 405 nm violet laser line and emits at 460 nm. Fluorescent phalloidins bind to F-actin with nanomolar affinity. Phalloidin is typically applied to fixed and permeabilized cells, but can also be loaded into live cells via cationic liposomes.
- Ex/Em (MeOH) = 405/460 nm
- Light yellow solid soluble in MeOH.
- Store at -20°C and protect from light
Compatible with the NucleoCounter® NC-3000™
1. Wieland, T. in Phallotoxins, Springer-Verlag, New York (1986).
2. J Muscle Res Cell Motil 9, 370 (1988).
3. Methods Enzymol 85, 514 (1982).
4. Eur J Biochem 165, 125 (1987).
5. Nature 326, 805 (1987).
6. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 83, 6272 (1986).
7. Blood 69, 945 (1987).
8. Anal Biochem 200, 199 (1992).
9. J Cell Biol 105, 1473 (1987).
10. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 77, 980 (1980).
Flyer (PDF): FL-CF405M
MSDS (PDF): MSDS-CFPhalloidin
Protocol (PDF): PI-CFPhalloidin
Shipment Method: Shipping and handling methods will be assessed and calculated at time of shipment based upon item(s) storage temperature conditions.
Expedited shipment may be requested at time of checkout.
Please note that products with recommended storage at 4°C or -20°C may ship at ambient temperature. This will not affect product performance. When you receive the product, place it under the recommended storage conditions.
More information about product handling and shelf life