Dihydrorhodamine 123 dihydrochloride is functionally equivalent to dihydrorhodamine 123 (10055) but with increased stability toward air oxidation and light during storage.
- White solid soluble in DMF
- Store at -20°C and protect from light, especially in solution
- MW: 419
1. Br J of Pharmacol (2010) doi: 10.1111/j.1476-5381.2010.01120.x
2. J Immunol Meth178, 89 (1995).
3. Biochemistry 34, 3544 (1995).
4. Eur. J. Biochem. 217, 973 (1993).
5. Arc. Biochem. Biophys. 302, 348 (1993).
Shipment Method: Shipping and handling methods will be assessed and calculated at time of shipment based upon item(s) storage temperature conditions.
Expedited shipment may be requested at time of checkout.
Please note that products with recommended storage at 4°C or -20°C may ship at ambient temperature. This will not affect product performance. When you receive the product, place it under the recommended storage conditions.
More information about product handling and shelf life