FDP (fluorescein diphosphate, tetraammonium salt, high purity) is the most sensitive fluorogenic alkaline phosphatase substrate. It is also an excellent substrate for protein tyrosine phosphatase (PTPase) and thus the substrate of choice in the high throughput screening (HTS) for PTPase inhibitor. FDP itself is colorless, but the end product of the enzymatic reaction is the green fluorescent dye fluorescein.
- λEx/λEm = 490/514 nm (end product)
- λµ = 90,000 (end product)
- Off-white solid soluble in water
- Store at -20°C and protect from light, especially in solution
- MW: 560.39
1. Appl Environ Microbiol 64, 1526 (1998).
2. Biol Res 27, 241 (1994).
3. Anal Biochem 285, 58 (2000).
4. J Biomol Screen 4, 327 (1999).
5. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 93, 3068 (1996).
Shipment Method: Shipping and handling methods will be assessed and calculated at time of shipment based upon item(s) storage temperature conditions.
Expedited shipment may be requested at time of checkout.
Please note that products with recommended storage at 4°C or -20°C may ship at ambient temperature. This will not affect product performance. When you receive the product, place it under the recommended storage conditions.
More information about product handling and shelf life