Fluorescein methotrexate is useful for studying anti-metabolite resistance and spontaneous gene amplification. The dye is actively taken up by cells and binds to dihydrofolate reductase (DHFR) quantitatively.
- λEx/λ Em = 496/516nm
- Yellow solid soluble in pH>6.5 buffer, DMF or DMSO
- Store at -20°C and protect from light
1. J Cell Biol 162, 23 (2003).
2. Nat Biotechnol 19, 769-772 (2001).
3. J Biol Chem 257, 14162 (1982).
Shipment Method: Shipping and handling methods will be assessed and calculated at time of shipment based upon item(s) storage temperature conditions.
Expedited shipment may be requested at time of checkout.
Please note that products with recommended storage at 4°C or -20°C may ship at ambient temperature. This will not affect product performance. When you receive the product, place it under the recommended storage conditions.
More information about product handling and shelf life