H2DCFDA (2′,7′-Dichlorodihydrofluorescein diacetate) is a useful fluorogenic reagent to detect reactive oxygen intermediates in cells. On oxidation, H2DCFDA becomes the highly green fluorescent 2′,7′-dichlorofluorescein.
- λEx/λ Em (pH>6) = 504/529 nm (end product)
- White solid soluble in DMSO or DMF
- Store desiccated at -20°C and protect from light
- MW: 487.29
1. Plant Growth Regul (2010) doi: 10.1007/s10725-010-9545-y
2. Physiologia Plantarum (2010) doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2010.01400.x
3. Biochemistry 39, 1040 (2000).
4. Cancer Res. 60, 219 (2000).
5. Free Rad Res 32, 57 (2000).
6. J Immunol Meth 159, 173 (1993).
7. J Immunol Meth159, 131 (1993).
8. Cytometry 13, 615 (1992).
Shipment Method: Shipping and handling methods will be assessed and calculated at time of shipment based upon item(s) storage temperature conditions.
Expedited shipment may be requested at time of checkout.
Please note that products with recommended storage at 4°C or -20°C may ship at ambient temperature. This will not affect product performance. When you receive the product, place it under the recommended storage conditions.
More information about product handling and shelf life