MUP, free acid (4-Methylumbelliferyl phosphate, free acid) is a fluorogenic phosphatase substrate that releases the blue fluorescent dye 4-methyl-7-hydroxycoumarin. MUP free acid and its salt (10010) are the most widely used fluorogenic substrates for alkaline phosphatase detection.
- λEx/λEm= 360/450 nm (end product)
- White solid soluble in water and DMSO
- Store desiccated at -20°C and protect from light
- MW: 256
1. J Immuno Meth 150, 23 (1992).
2. Anal Chem 65, 1147 (1993).
3. Anal Biochem 205, 1 (1992).
Shipment Method: Shipping and handling methods will be assessed and calculated at time of shipment based upon item(s) storage temperature conditions.
Expedited shipment may be requested at time of checkout.
Please note that products with recommended storage at 4°C or -20°C may ship at ambient temperature. This will not affect product performance. When you receive the product, place it under the recommended storage conditions.
More information about product handling and shelf life