NBD C6-ceramide (6-((N-(7-nitrobenz-2-oxa-1,3-diazol-4-yl)amino)hexanoyl)sphingosine) has been used for following sphingolipid metabolism in cells.
- λEx/λ Em(MeOH) = 466/536 nm
- Dark solid soluble in chloroform or DMSO
- Store at -20°C and protect from light
- MW: 575.74
1. Methods Cell Biol. 38, 221 (1993).
2. Biochim Biophys Acta 1113, 277 (1992).
3. Adv Cell Mol Biol Membranes 1, 199 (1993).
4. Biochim Biophys Acta 1082, 113 (1991).
Shipment Method: Shipping and handling methods will be assessed and calculated at time of shipment based upon item(s) storage temperature conditions.
Expedited shipment may be requested at time of checkout.
Please note that products with recommended storage at 4°C or -20°C may ship at ambient temperature. This will not affect product performance. When you receive the product, place it under the recommended storage conditions.
More information about product handling and shelf life