Red-β-D-GlcU (5-Bromo-6-chloro-3-indolyl-β-D-glucuronide,cyclohexylammmonium salt), also known as Magenta-β-D-GlcA; is similar to X-GlcU, but the product of the substrate is a red (λmax 565 nm) precipitate, which is easier to detect against the background of plant cells.
- White solid soluble in water and DMSO
- Store desiccated at -20°C and protect from light
- MW: 521.8
1. J Food Protect 53(6), 508 (1990).
2. Appl Environ Microbiol 54,1874 (1988).
3. J Clin Microbiol 27(4), 778 (1989).
4. Plant cell Reports 13(1), 17 (1993).
5. J Am Soc Horticult Sci 115(4), 686 (1990).
Shipment Method: Shipping and handling methods will be assessed and calculated at time of shipment based upon item(s) storage temperature conditions.
Expedited shipment may be requested at time of checkout.
Please note that products with recommended storage at 4°C or -20°C may ship at ambient temperature. This will not affect product performance. When you receive the product, place it under the recommended storage conditions.
More information about product handling and shelf life