Z-FR-AMC is a substrate for serine proteases, including cathepsins, kallikrein and plasmin.
- λEx/λEm of substrate = 330/390 nm (weak fluorescence)
- λEx/λEm of end product (AMC) = 342/441 nm (strong fluorescence)
- Off-white solid soluble in DMSO
- Store at -20°C and protect from light
- MW: 649.14
1. J Biol Chem 270, 558 (1995).
2. Arch Biochem Biophys 314, 171 (1994).
3. FEBS Lett 341, 197 (1994).
4. J Biochem (Tokyo) 113, 441 (1993).
5. Biochem J 201, 367 (1982).
Shipment Method: Shipping and handling methods will be assessed and calculated at time of shipment based upon item(s) storage temperature conditions.
Expedited shipment may be requested at time of checkout.
Please note that products with recommended storage at 4°C or -20°C may ship at ambient temperature. This will not affect product performance. When you receive the product, place it under the recommended storage conditions.
More information about product handling and shelf life