Z-FR-R110 (Rhodamine 110, bis-(N-CBZ-L-phenylalanyl-L-arginine amide), dihydrochloride) is a substrate for the cysteine proteases cathepsins B and L. The substrate has been used in flow cytometry studies of human monocytes and rat macrophages.
- λ Ex/λ Em of end product (R110) = 496/520 nm
- Off-white to pink solid soluble in DMSO
- Store at -20°C and protect from light
- MW: 1278.26
1. Glia 7, 183 (1993).
2. Biol Chem Hoppe Seyler 373, 433 (1992).
3. Biol Chem Hoppe Seyler 373, 547 (1992).
Shipment Method: Shipping and handling methods will be assessed and calculated at time of shipment based upon item(s) storage temperature conditions.
Expedited shipment may be requested at time of checkout.
Please note that products with recommended storage at 4°C or -20°C may ship at ambient temperature. This will not affect product performance. When you receive the product, place it under the recommended storage conditions.
More information about product handling and shelf life