CellBrite™ Blue Cytoplasmic Membrane Labeling Kit is designed to label cell cytoplasmic membranes with blue fluorescence. The labeling is stable and nontoxic, suitable for long-term tracking of cells. The kit includes Biotium’s novel blue fluorescent membrane dye DiB (Abs/Em = 360/420 nm) pre-dissolved in an optimized staining solution. Similar to our lipophilic carbocyanine dyes, DiB has long hydrocarbon chains that insert into the lipid bilayer, resulting in stable labeling which is resistant to intercellular dye transfer. By combining multiple CellBrite™ Cytoplasmic Membrane Stains, one can label multiple cell populations with different colors for studies of cell-cell interactions.
- 250 uL DiB cell labeling solution
- 250 uL DiB loading buffer
- Simple: Cell staining by direct addition of the supplied dye solution to normal culture media
- Stable Labeling: Highly lipophilic dye ensuring no dye transfer between cells
- Bright, Photostable and Nontoxic: Unique blue fluorescent membrane dye with high quantum yield, high photostability and relatively low toxicity