Coelenterazine h (2-(4-Dehydroxy) coelenterazine) is a synthetic derivative of coelenterazine. The luminescence intensity of its aequorin complex is more than 10 times higher than that of the aequorin formed from native coelenterazine. See the coelenterazine flyer under downloads for a comparison of coelenterazine analogs.
- Yellow solid soluble in MeOH or EtOH
- Store at -20°C and protect from light
- MW: 407
1. Biochem J 261, 913(1989).
2. Cell Calcium 12, 635(1991).
3. Cell Calcium 14, 373 (1993).
4. Molecular Pharmacology 76, 264-74 (2009).
5. Regulatory Peptides (2010) doi:10.1016/j.regpep.2010.06.001
Shipment Method: Shipping and handling methods will be assessed and calculated at time of shipment based upon item(s) storage temperature conditions.
Expedited shipment may be requested at time of checkout.
Please note that products will be shipped at ambient temperature. This will not affect performance if the products are kept at the indicated temperature for long term storage. Please refer to the package insert for correct storage conditions.
More information about product handling and shelf life