Di-4-ANEPPS is a fast-responding membrane potential dye. Changes in the membrane potential of the cell correlate with changes in the fluorescence excitation intensity of the dye .
- λEx/λ Em(MeOH) = 496/705 nm
- Orange red solid soluble in DMF, ethanol or DMSO
- Store at 4°C and protect from light, especially in solution
- MW: 481
1. Nature 355, 349 (1992).
2. Biochim Biophys Acta 1068, 149 (1991).
3. PLoS ONE 8(10), e75678 (2013).
Shipment Method: Shipping and handling methods will be assessed and calculated at time of shipment based upon item(s) storage temperature conditions.
Expedited shipment may be requested at time of checkout.
Please note that products will be shipped at ambient temperature. This will not affect performance if the products are kept at the indicated temperature for long term storage. Please refer to the package insert for correct storage conditions.
More information about product handling and shelf life