Fluorescein methotrexate is useful for studying anti-metabolite resistance and spontaneous gene amplification. The dye is actively taken up by cells and binds to dihydrofolate reductase (DHFR) quantitatively.
- λEx/λ Em = 496/516nm
- Yellow solid soluble in pH>6.5 buffer, DMF or DMSO
- Store at -20°C and protect from light
1. J Cell Biol 162, 23 (2003).
2. Nat Biotechnol 19, 769-772 (2001).
3. J Biol Chem 257, 14162 (1982).
Shipment Method: Shipping and handling methods will be assessed and calculated at time of shipment based upon item(s) storage temperature conditions.
Expedited shipment may be requested at time of checkout.
Please note that products will be shipped at ambient temperature. This will not affect performance if the products are kept at the indicated temperature for long term storage. Please refer to the package insert for correct storage conditions.
More information about product handling and shelf life