NBD-PE (N-(7-Nitrobenz-2-oxa-1,3-diazol-4-yl)-1,2-dihexadecanoyl-snglycero-3-phosphoethanolamine, triethylammonium salt) in combination with Rhodamine-DHPE (#60026) or Texas Red®-DHPE (#60027) has been used to study membrane fusion via fluorescence resonance energy transfer (FRET) (1-3). NBD-PE has also been used in photobleaching recovery measurement.
- λEx/λEm (MeOH) = 463/536 nm
- Orange solid soluble in chloroform
- Store at -20°C and protect from light
- MW: 956.24
1. Biochemistry 20, 4093 (1981).
2. Meth Enzymol 221, 239 (1993).
3. Meth Enzymol 171, 850 (1989).
Prog Lipid Res 33, 203(1994).
5. J Cell Biol 122, 1253 (1993).
Shipment Method: Shipping and handling methods will be assessed and calculated at time of shipment based upon item(s) storage temperature conditions.
Expedited shipment may be requested at time of checkout.
Please note that products will be shipped at ambient temperature. This will not affect performance if the products are kept at the indicated temperature for long term storage. Please refer to the package insert for correct storage conditions.
More information about product handling and shelf life