Rose-β-D-Gal (6-Chloro-3-indoxyl-β-D-galactopyranoside) is a chromogenic substrate for β-galactosidase. The product is similar to X-gal, but generates an intense pink colored precipitate (λmax ~ 540 nm) on enzymatic hydrolysis.
- White solid soluble in DMSO
- Store at -20°C and protect from light
1. Molecular Cloning: A laboratory Manual, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, B. 14, p186 (1989).
2. Biotechniques 27, 438 (1999).
3. Oncogene 10, 2323 (1995).
4. Dev Biol 161, 77 (1994).
5. J Histochem Cytochem 42, 1299 (1994).
6. BioTechniques 15, 974 (1993).
7. BioTechniques, 15, 292 (1993).
Shipment Method: Shipping and handling methods will be assessed and calculated at time of shipment based upon item(s) storage temperature conditions.
Expedited shipment may be requested at time of checkout.
Please note that products will be shipped at ambient temperature. This will not affect performance if the products are kept at the indicated temperature for long term storage. Please refer to the package insert for correct storage conditions.
More information about product handling and shelf life