The NucleoCounter® NC-3000™ is an advanced cell analyzer utilizing fluorescence imaging to characterize cell properties. The NucleoCounter® NC-3000™ can perform high speed cell count and viability determination and includes plug-and-play analytical assays of mammalian, yeast and insect cells. Pre-defined assays include a unique 5-minute cell cycle assay and a selection of apoptosis assays. With the FlexiCyte™ license, the user can create protocols choosing light source, emission filters and detailed settings. The accompanying intuitive software can be used for data analysis of the results and has unlimited licenses. The NucleoCounter® NC-3000™ benchtop image cytometer ensures flow-like analysis with high reproducibility and is maintenance and calibration free.
NucleoCounter® NC-3000™ Key benefits:
- No rinsing, clogging or maintenance
- Easy to operate – no warm-up or calibration
- CFR 21 part 11 ready
- Automated PDF reports
- Unlimited software licenses and free software updates
- Excellent support by field application specialists
- High-speed cell counting and advanced cell analysis
- Visual inspection of cells – plot to image
- Images are saved automatically and can be re-analyzed later
- Low sample volume
- Build your own assays with up to 4 analytical channels
- Export data to FCS Express, FlowJo, etc.